The following facilities are available.
1. Chapel: Seats 35 in pews. An intimate venue, chalices etc are available on request - you only need to bring wine and wafers. Key available from Nico Palmer office hours only.
2. Library: A well equipped Theological library run by Pat Lane for the clergy and theology students who are considering going into the ministry. Key available from Nico Palmer office hours only. A Librarian is on duty on Mondays to Saturdays from 9am to 12noon
3. Meeting rooms: · Hall seating 120 cinema style, with stage, proxima projector and screen permanently installed. You will need to collect the remotes for both.
· Upstairs Training room, seating 70 at tables, arranged ‘school room’ style, with additional space for tables for tea and snacks. Proxima projector, screen, flexirail, white board and flipchart permanently installed. You will need to collect remotes for the screen and projector. Two adjoining breakaway rooms each seating 10 with a table. Flip chart, projector and screen available on request.
· Rondavel seating 24 comfortably in a circle at tables, with whiteboard, proxima projector and screen permanently installed. You will need to collect remotes for the screen and projector.
· Meeting room seating 16 comfortably at tables arranged in a rectangle, with whiteboard, proxima projector and screen permanently installed. You will need to collect remotes for the screen and projector.
· Boardroom seating 8 has a white board and flexirail permanently installed.
· Interview room, with lounge furniture and white board, for informal meetings of about 6 people
4. Kitchen: Equipped with stoves, fridges, dishwasher and limited crockery and cutlery. The kitchen is not equipped for large scale catering of full meals, but the Diocese can organise tea/coffee and light refreshments on request. You may bring your own caterer who should supply most of their own equipment.
5. Courtyards: There are 2:, one with a fountain and fish pond with outdoor seating , which forms the central point of the building, and one next to the boardroom, which is enclosed, and has an Astroturf surface.
6. Grounds: Grounds provide ample parking as well as areas in the tranquil surroundings for outdoor activities, braais, quiet days, etc. There is abundant bird life. The garden is under development. This will take time, but the goal is to have an indigenous garden which will have areas suite to both quiet days and social groups
7. Computer room: 5 computers are available for training purposes and student use.